Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disneyland!

The last time I went to Disneyland was for my 12th birthday. 9 years later I decided the time had come again to visit the happiest place on earth! I asked my boyfriend if he would like to go. He wasn't very excited but said we could since we had never been on vacation together. So I went to the Disney site and started planning our trip. I must of saved about 12 different vacation scenarios. How many days? What hotel? Do we want the dining plan? Oh the decisions! I finally put together what I thought would work for us and booked it in late October. Now we just had to wait until April 26th and we would be on our way!
Now we are finally only a few weeks away and am I'm bursting out of my skin to go! I've watched pretty much all the Disney movies we have in the house plus some we rented. I'm sure I'll rewatch some many times more in the next 3 weeks. I've even created a Disney playlist on my iPod with songs to listen to on the plane. I'm such a dork but loving every minute of the planning. I have printed out the whole weeks worth of hours and parades and shows. I have a list of all the pressed pennies in the parks and hotels (I collect them). I have our reservations for the Blue Bayou written on every piece of paper we are taking and inputted into my cell phones calender with a ringtone to remind me! My boyfriend shakes his head at all my planning, but I know it will come in handy!

I'll be updating this blog with many more Disney things such as the details of our trip, info about the Disney dining plans, trading pins and much more so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment